Group posted: 12/30/2019
SOLO TRAVELERS RHINE RIVER CRUISE
10/31/2020 - 11/07/2020
SOLO TRAVELERS HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO TRAVEL WITH OTHER SOLO TRAVELERS
ALL THIS IS INCLUDED!
• Single occupancy cabins. Sorry this is a special cruise for Solo Travelers, so double occupancy cabins are not available.
- Round trip airfare from Orlando. OTHER CITIES AVAILABLE AT LOW COST ADD-ON from $199
• All port charges and taxes
• 7 nights on board a 5-star ship
• 8 visits & tours
• Welcome Dinner
• Complimentary on-board tea & coffee
• Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
• Expert cruise director
• Relax at your leisure in Boppard with ample time to explore the stunning castle - A MUST
• Cruise through teh spectacular Rhine Gorge
• Visit to Mainz - Capital of the Rhineland and a centre of Germany's wine lands
• Guided tour of majestic Heidelberg - follow in the footsteps of philosophers and poets
• Enjoy a guided tour of historic Strasbourg - capital of Alsace
• Take a scenic drive through beautiful Alsatian countryside to he pretty town of Colmar
• Guided tour of Cologne and see its magnificent Gothic cathedral
- Friday, October 30, 2020 Overnight flight to Cologne
- Saturday, October 31, 2020 Arrive Cologne and transfer to your waiting ship.
- Sunday, November 1st - Arrival in Kobleng. Enjoy a guided tour through "Old Koblenz'. Ther's time to explore on your own. Continue on upstream to Boppard and take an evening stroll. Known as the "Pearl of the Rhine", Boppard is renowned for its storybook medieval atmosphere.
- Monday, November 2nd - Cruise the Rhine Gorge and view castles and birds of prey. Arrive in hitoric Manz, Germany's wine capital. Visit the excellent museum housing a reconstruction of Johannes Gutengerg's workkshop and, outandingly, two original 1455 Gutenberg Bibles. The museum is in a beautifully restored 17th century building in Mainz's Old Town.
- Tuesday, November 3rd - After Breakfast, we take a short drive to Heidelberg, one of Germany's most perfect architectural treasures. Enjoy a guided walking tour with attractions including the magical stone bridge with its twin white towers and local secrets. Afterwards, you will have time to explore on your own.
- Wednesday, November 4th - Arrive in Strasbourg and explore this delightful city on a walking tour with a local guide and take in the pretty canalslined with pastel-cloured houses, the Ponts Couverts, and the Gothic Notre-Dame Cathedral. Later, arrive in Colmar, with it's concoction of canals, former merchants' houses, ancient religious buildings and antique shops..
- Thursday, November 5th - Visit Rudesheim, a typical Rhine town with narrow crooked streets that lead down to the sweeping river with a backdrop of wooded and vine-covered slopes. Rudessheim has many atmospheric Weinstuben where you can sample wines produced from the surrounding vineyards.
- Friday, November 6th - Your guided tour of Cologne includes the twin-spired cathedral, the largest Gothic church in Northern Europe, miraculous survivor of Second World War bombin and a visit to vibrant Old Town.
- Saturday, November 7th, - After Breakfast this morning, the crew bids you farewell as you disembark and transfer to the airport for your return home.
$3,614 LOWER DECK - SINGLE OCCUPANCY
Deposit: A $400 per person non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your cabin. We recommend you purchase Trip Insurance at the time of deposit.
Immigration: A valid passport is required for proof of citizenship. Visas may be required for travel and are the responsibility
of the passenger to obtain. MARIA will make every effort to assist you with Visa information if you request assistance.
Transportation: Round trip Orlando airfare is included. OTHER CITIES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Cancellation Penalties: Cancellation penalties apply.
From deposit to 91 days prior – $500 per person non-refundable
From 90 to 61 days prior – 50%.
From 60 to 31 days prior – 75%.
From 30 - 16 days until departure – 85%.
From 15 days or less until departure – 100%.
Anchors Away Cruises & Tours HIGHLY recommends travel insurance. Cost is based on total cost of the trip.
Disclaimer: Prices are per person based on single occupancy and have limited availability.
Prices shown are minimum fares. Not responsible for last minute changes of price or itinerary by cruise line, or any
errors or omissions in the content of this advertisement.
SERVICES OF AN ESCORT ARE BASED ON A MINIMUM OF 15 PARTICIPANTS.